Old April 29th 11, 04:34 AM
jeffrey north jeffrey north is offline
Junior Member

Default Lawrance L-5 APU 5 cylinder Radial Engine

WANTED. I am looking for information, Literature and A few parts for the small Lawrance L-5 5 cylinder radial APU engine used in the B-29 WW2 Bomber. The engine I have was put in military storage in 1943 and covered with cosmoline. Part of the govenor assembly is missing. I would like to locate the parts I need and any literature or information on this small engine. My goal is to rstore this very original piece of aviation history to a display engine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff. Email