Old March 3rd 04, 03:25 AM
John Shelton

I was lifting weights with one of my sons one night at Gold's Gym on Laurel
Canyon when I saw this guy that looked just too familiar. It kept nagging at
me until I realized I was looking that the man most ruined by typecasting in
all of Hollywood.

Yep. It was that redneck in the love scene from Deliverance.

"Them panties. Take them off, too. Why, hell, boy. You look just lahk uh
peeg."

He can't get a job in the movies but he said the Brits had hired him to do
his George Bush imitation on one of their shows. Says it's basically the
same part but he wears a suit. Not sure who plays the Ned Beatty role.
(Well, you know the obvious joke that plugs in here, don't you?)

I can get his autograph for you, JJ, if you want it.

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message

The leaders of the state of Utah used to set up roadblocks
in the summer for rafters heading there from Colorado.
They would take all hard liquor and real beer from
you and also write a ticket. Not sure what the point

Lets see now, armed men stopping rafters on a remote river. What's that

remind
you of?

Let Shelton hear about this and we'll have a Mormon Deliverance, in print,
within 24 hours.

DA-NA-Lon-tun-tun, DA-NA-Lon-tun-tun

He's got a real purdy mouth on him, don't he?

WHEEEEEEE,
JJ Sinclair