Old March 3rd 04, 04:02 AM
Kilo Charlie

Having been a former Utah inhabitant but one not of the predominant
religious persuasion, we used to go just across the border into Wyoming,
load up the back of the pickup with cases of our favorite brews (we're
talkin' 3/4 ton with the backend sagging) and head home to SLC. Now with
enough liquor store neon signs to light up NYC within half a mile of the
border and a truck looking like that we never got stopped. My wife even
used to load up a horse trailer with it and sway all over the place (from
the weight not the liquor). So if they didn't stop us thumbing our nose at
them like that I honestly doubt whether you have a serious risk of being
stopped taking a few cases heading to Parowan. But they don't laugh much
there if you do get stopped. Got that lesson on hang gliding trips to
southern Utah.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix