Old September 19th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil Umphres

Default Concern Over AIG/SSA insurance

On Sep 18, 7:56*am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"ContestID67" wrote in message

Sorry, Cindy, but I don't find any information on AIG at that link or
elsewhere on the SSA site.

Once logged into ssa.org, the link worked for me.

Trust me, it's there. The article is currently (as of September 18)
the second news blog down from the top in the "News" section, on the
far right side. I had intended the notice to be "open" so you don't
have to log on to see it, but for some reason it didn't come out that
way. I'm checking with our webmaster to see if I can change it, but
for now you have to be logged on.

Phil Umphres