Old November 6th 16, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Flarm Net

Thanks. I just got back from the airport (no flying today) and Renny
and I cranked up our portables, mine in my glider in the hangar and
Renny took his out of his glider and drove it around in his car. In all
cases I saw only the arrow on the PF portable display and I saw his ID
on my Streak (XCSoar) Flarm Radar display. Can't wait to try it in flight.

Dan

On 11/6/2016 9:31 AM, Ramy wrote:
I suspect Eric refers to Flarm ID, not contest ID. Or is referring to external display. Otherwise I am also puzzled how he manage to get flarmnet data into a powerflarm portable.

Ramy

--
Dan, 5J