Old July 28th 03, 03:03 AM
John T

"Sydney Hoeltzli" wrote in message

$40 will buy a lot of paper AF/Ds.

True, but will $40 buy you a year's worth of *all* AF/D's?

The good news about Airport Insight is you can try it before you buy it. As
Peter mentioned, you can choose specific airports, regions, airports within
a given range, individual states (and possibly a few other parameters I
can't remember) to define just how much data to download to your Palm.

I now use the PocketPC version which has the complete US database in a ~5MB
data file.

I think updates are $15/yr.

All I can say is it works well for me. It has come in handy several times
when I diverted or chose to land at a different airport and wanted to get
all the relevant information quickly.

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/tknoFlyer