Old December 20th 03, 05:04 PM
pacplyer

"jc" wrote in message ...
You might work in aircraft maintenance If...

5. You've ever used a grease pencil to fix an overworn tire.

29. Wiped leaks immediately prior to crew show.

These two explain a lot! This kind of maintenance is why we never
could get anything at the central hub station fixed on the first try.
We pretty much relied on the out stations where we laid over to fix
the hard stuff. These guys were our pals at the bar as well.

My favorite hub mtc remark was: "well it flew in here didn't it?
It'll fly out O.K!"

pacplyer

"just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to kill
you"