Old September 19th 03, 10:01 PM
Wilson

Response:
1) What the hell does ANY of this have to do with vacationing in Las
Vegas or the Caribbean??

2) It is clear to me that this idiot (Mamta Motwani) and YOU are purely
on a muck-racking venture here. So, she was upset about what SHE
assumed was incorrect. Who cares?? In my opinion, she was clearly
WRONG in assuming that the agents comment was about her ethnicity. It
could have easily have been, "we don't cut around Los Angeles", or "we
don't cut around California", or "we don't cut around America". This
'victim' clearly has her own agenda on this.
3) As evidence that this is pure 'oversensitive zealousness' on the part
of the complainer and this idiot 'John B', why was it so important to
give the persons 'presumed titles'?? Who cares if she is the 'assistant
director of the Multicultural Information Center' or the Grand Pubbah!!
It is irrelevent to the facts and is clearly offered ONLY to imply that
she is special or has 'special status'.
4) If this person is the 'director of the Multicultural Information
Center', they clearly need to replace her. She clearly has a problem
recognizing true multicultural issues... or understanding them.
5) And finally, I hope that Continental Airlines sues the crap out of
you for your obvious attempt to defame them by posting this useless and
inane crap to travel newsgroups.... obviously with the intent to cause
them damage and/or to bolster support for her imaginary affront.

Anjali Athavaley and Mamta Motwani are both embarassments to the
responsible and reasonable Indian culture and citizens in America.

Now, with all that out of the way.... who wants to have first chance to
beat the crap out this idiot????

Have a wonderful day!!