Old May 21st 04, 11:57 PM
Josef Burger

Default Looking for an new-in-box Apollo Precedus GPS

I was wondering if anyone knows some places which may still have a
stock of the old II Morrow Apollo Precedus GPS units. I'm looking
for one of the last edition ones with updated firmare, ground mapping
and the big database and approach monitoring. Full set of accessories
including the update cable to.

Why such a dinosaur? I want to have a good gps which I can keep
in my flight bag all the time for on-demand and emergency use.
The Precdeus is the smallest good GPS that I know about which was
ever made. I wish I had purchased one when it was still manufactured.

If you could send email instead of posting, please do so. I'll summarize
the results after I've had a chance to purchase a unit if any exist.

I've come close to finding some through WWW searches, but usually the
web page is out-of-date by a few months and it was gone. I thought I
might have better luck this way.

Thanks
Bolo
--