Old July 6th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Support Needed

On Jul 6, 9:29*am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Aviator

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Steath, for most of us in the US tail wheels are just tall tales from
some mythical past and if we had one it would be bronzed and hung on a
rear view mirror in our car or over the fireplace with beat up skis.
Even among the elite group of pilots who post here, I doubt more than
70 percent would claim actual experience with a tail dragging
airplane.