Old September 16th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Magic11

Default intercom + gsm

"Huck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey gang,
It probably wont work in the air of course that being said mine
started ringing at 11,000 ft yesterday above nashville in the t210. I
was amazed of course we were moving so fast that we lost that tower in
seconds but if you have a helicopter it might work. Cell towers all
point down because thats were the people with the electric leashes are!
Sportys does have that adapter but you can probably get the same from
radio shack for nothin. This all being said I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO
NOT USE YOUR PHONE IN THE AIR!!!!! Not because it is gonna screw with
nav radios or anything but because you will be not concentrating on
what you need to be concentrating on and that is flying the air plane.
Please do not turn into the idiot in his car that is screwing up
traffic because he is on the phone driving. "hang up and drive now
applies to hang up and fly!!!!"

I need it for important calls just in case and for passengers, dont worry!