Old January 3rd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig601XLBuilder

Default First flight of 2008 -- Madison, WI (KMSN)

Jay Honeck wrote:
He could have come with us (or gone flying on his own) but chose to
spend his last day of Christmas break with his girfriend -- whose
mother won't let her fly in a light plane!

Sounds like time for a new girlfriend.

You know thinking back never once did the parents of any girl I dated in
either high school or college ever have a problem with them flying with me.

I do remember that most dads were impressed with the cert and if I dated
the girl long enough sooner or later asked me to take them up. Usually
to fly over their deer hunting leases right before deer season.