Old June 19th 13, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Avier / V2 Dissection & Reinforcing

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:05:34 PM UTC-4, Discus 44 wrote:
I did the same with mine several weeks ago. Also had to bond the ON /

Off switch with epoxy as it had only solder holding it on. Small

amount of epoxy solved this issue. The supplier of this product needs

to get this feedback to adopt these improvements. I hope they are

looking at posts about them.

Discus44

Is there a trick to getting the case off without damaging the unit? Anyone take any pics?