Old September 15th 04, 10:55 AM
Ditch

You know John Lear believes we have a secret base on the moon and also that the
US Government has an agreement with aliens who operate in underground complexes
(One in Dulce New Mexico and the other is the Tehachapi Ranch complex).
Apparently, according to Lear, the agreement is falling apart due to the aliens
excessive abudctions of humans used for genetic experiements and that war with
the aliens is imminent.
We have also had a few skirmishes where we didn't fare to well.
His words, not mine.

But, cool career.

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*