Old September 19th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Newps

Default Cessna Cardinal 177 RG II v. Piper Arrow III (70s) v. Piper ArrowIII (brand new)

I had a Cradinal FG for a while. The best thing about it was the roll
rate. Definitely not truck like. Other than that I didn't like it.
For one thing it sat too low to the ground.

wrote:

Aviation consumer had an article on the Cardinals recently. They along
with many others agree that the Cardinal is one of the best looking
singles ever produced. Agreed that beauty is in the eye and all, but a
Cardinal RG in flight with the gear tucked is to me the sexiest looking
single in the air, period. They have easy controls and are about as
much "truck like" as a bicycle. One of the best flying singles too.
Many reviewers call it the Cessna that doesn't fly like a Cessna.