Old November 26th 06, 07:11 AM posted to mn.humor,alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default 20/20 puns

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Hi folks and greetings to all the short people on the list too.

Could anybody see their way clear to give us some insight on 20/20 puns? If
I get too much insight, somebody will send me outsight. If I keep going,
I'll be out of site. I hope nobody will cite some group rule I've broken
for that pun.

I'll keep an eye out and, if I see anyway, I'll let you know.

Sence-cerely,

Bruce.

Oh, so you're Bruce!

P.S. I've cut the sig file since you folks have seen it before.

I haven't!