Old April 5th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default AeroBid - Online Aviation Auction

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Newps wrote:

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Newps wrote:

It sold because of the ad in Barnstormers.

Sold 3 planes there, they have an auction section too...

Which proves the point. I didn't know that. Although now that I look
at their site I can't find it.

You have to select AUCTION when creating the ad I believe...

I only saw a few in the past few years, perhaps the mistress has removed
that? Maybe not:

But what good does it do to select auction when creating your ad if the
average looker can't find the auction when he surfs by?