Old January 30th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Hard Deck

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 1:14:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I propose a rule that says on every flight you are guilty of breaking the rule and get zero points. Until you have defended your IGC trace before a jury of your peers. Impartial jury of fellow competitors, that absolutely doesn't hate you because your trailer is ugly and your crew is pretty...

Just for clarity let me point out the above is sarcasm. Meant to mock those who would add rules, any rules.