Old July 17th 04, 03:09 PM
B2431

From: (WalterM140)

You keep saying that yet you provide no data or studies proving your case
which
means you simply don't care about the truth.

I don't need studies. I can make my own determinations based on simple
facts.

Jose Padilla has been locked up for over two years with no access to lawyers,
no charges and no trial.

Ever hear of the Bill of Rights?

You know, Amendment Six:

"In all criminal prosecutions the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy
and
public trial..."

Padilla has been given access to lawyers lately, but for a long time he was
just held -- denied the due process in the Bill of Rights.

Bush needs to be voted out for that reason alone.

Walt

So your claim that "Bush is the worst president ever" is based on one case?
Lincoln alone was worse on habeas corpus etc.

Basically your claim that "Bush is the worst president ever" is based on you
know this to be true and have absolutely no data to prove it. You obviously
haven't done so much as a cursory examinations of the facts. It seems you
really don't mind being thought an uneducated fool. Come on, kid, you are
smarter than that.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired