Old May 12th 05, 05:11 PM
Robert A. Barker

"Robert A. Barker" wrote in message

"Journeyman" wrote in message
. ..
In article . com,
wrote:

We hope to complete our IFR training by June 1 so June 5 sounds good.

Good luck.

Either Skyacres 44N or Kobelt (Walkill) N45 would be a good place to

Okay, Skyacres it is. Haven't been there yet. Shall we say around 11?
I'll post something to the group during the week before.

meet for breakfast or lunch. It would be nice if we can get a few more
newsgroup pilots in NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT, NH to see this thread. I

Hint, hint :-) Maybe Bob Barker could join us.

Morris: It doe not look like I will not be able to make this one. :-( I
will not get back from my auto trip in time.

Bob Barker
Morris: Boy that last message I sent don't even make

much sense to me. :-)

What I thought I said was " It does not look like
I will be able to make this one"

In my defense,I had a phone call and then a visitor
while I eas trying to compose the message. So much
for multi-tasking. :-)

Bob