Old February 13th 05, 06:11 AM

Jay,
How about a "Connie" ( Constellation ). Yep, the full size plane.
Used to be outside a BAR!!!! ( lounge ) in New Orleans. It was just
off the interstate, probably why it's no longer there. Probably caused
too many near-wrecks, involving mainly ME!!!!

Neal

Jay Honeck wrote:
y'know...there's something wrong when jay is looking for a 140 to

put
on a stick and i'm doin everything i can to get one all my own to

go
fly in! well, not everything i can. have yet to start holding-up
convenience stores. so far.

Well, Dan, I suspect the kind of aircraft I'm looking for is NOT

something
you'd be willing to hang yourself beneath at 5,000 feet!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA