Old July 30th 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:46:47 -0600, "Chuck"
wrote:

Just take your pics to someone who cares and leave us peasants alone.

Why are you folks giving this guy such a hard time? If you can not
see his posts, why the hell are you complaining about it. Modernize
and your computer will do it automatically - it doesn't matter whether
it's yenc, jpeg, mpeg, gif, whatever. All this complaining because
you won't modernize your computers maks no sense. Get real. I enjoy
all the photos on this ng, regardless the format posted in. If
someone is posting in a new format and I can't read that format, then
I will up-date my computer so I can read it, or I'll shut the eff up.

Just my $0.02

Dave