Old July 30th 07, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:00:16 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

Such as upgrading our systems to MATCH your images Plane Noise???

No one is making you upgrade your system. But, yenc is here to stay.
It is on this ng and just about every binary group. If you do not
want to look at Plane's pictures, don't, but please, stop whining
about it. "Oh, booohooo, I can't down-load yenc because my computer
is not up-to-date. Woe is me, blah,blah,blah..."

Dave
(Who has little sympathy for those who will not help themselves.)