Old April 16th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

Default Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

"Dan" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is now considered
a "right wing terrorist".
Is anyone else seeing similarities to 1930's Germany?

Or the USSR under Stalin, China under Mao, Iran for the past 30 years, Iraq
under Saddam,NK under Kim Mentally Il, etc.

Funny, people said the same thing about Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1...etc

One sign of insanity is the inability to make coherrent comparisons (ie, round
peg in square hole).

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I recall nothing from either Bush admin regarding left wing extremists. AAMOF,
they hardly went after Islamofascists, instead holding hands....

I do recall the Vast Right Wing conspiracy from the Klintoon years.

Bush 41 and Bush 43 could have made a lot of hay over the Earth Firsters and
many environut organizations, ACORN, etc.