Old June 25th 09, 12:29 PM
MD83FTW MD83FTW is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Airline Design Competition.

I've always been wanting to build my own airline. I know what your think, assuming you've been on an aviation forum befo Yeah Yeah, like I haven't heard that one!

But I really do!

I spent huge quantities of my spare time collecting information on commercial aviation, from aircraft sales/lease prices to seating arrangements and airport taxes and charges. I even designed my own formula to figure out fuel consumption on almost any aircraft.

Anyways, getting to my point, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a competition for the greatest airline design, then implementing them into a website/game. Something along the lines of working out the cost involved in your operations, then ranking everyone against each other.

This is only an idea so don't start yelling out every way in which this stupid and silly. I could run the website myself and include almost all the information you might need.

Reply with you thoughts,

Will

EDIT: Don't mind stuffed up spelling, the forum changes everything each time I post (and keeps removing "E"s!!)

Last edited by MD83FTW : June 25th 09 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Mistakes