Old April 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

"John Cook" wrote in message

snip

You might be right, it may go into service, and if reports are to be
beleived - despite the cost, despite the reliability problems, despite
the obsolete architecture, the only credable justification is avoiding
an embarrising procurement fiasco, 200 odd hanger queens.....
astounding...

Yes, it is amazing--you, Cobb, and Tarver are the only ones gifted enough

realize what a true dog it is, huh? All of those blue-suited folks being

too
darned dumb to figure it out, right?

Oops--spoke too soon; looks like you can add Denyav to your rabidly
anti-F/A-22 cohort! My, what a fine, reputable group you have there... :-)

Brooks

Again, thank goodness you are not in the decisionmaking chain.

Brooks

Cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk