Old October 15th 19, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brokerage fee

On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 7:23:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm working on the sale of a glider from a deceased club member for his estate. The estate has no idea how to sell a glider and what level of effort is involved. What is a fair brokerage fee (percentage) to handle the transaction for them? I plan on putting the glider on several websites and marketing it locally. I'll be handling inquiries, showing, the sale and paperwork to transfer ownership. Obviously I'm not a professional broker, just trying to help them but they have asked what a fair fee would be.

I have handled a couple and have treated them as a favor to my deceased friend.
FWIW
UH