Old October 17th 19, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FES Possibilty

On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 4:49:06 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 10/17/2019 12:29 PM:
On Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 2:46:53 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know if the FES retro-fit results in the reduction of the fully forward position of the rudder pedals? Us tall pilots cannot fit if we cannot get the rudder pedals all the way forward.

Thanks,
Tony

My recollection is that it does slightly reduce forward Adjustment, but not sure how much.
UH

And I suppose it might vary significantly from model to model, so best to ask
about the specific glider you are interested in.

Topic presented as specific to 27 and 29.
UH