Old September 21st 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default PRIMARY GLIDERS

wrote in message
To All:

I have created a Group titled PRIMARY_GLIDERS under Yahoo. This is
where I will post material specific to the Primary Glider as discussed
on this Newsgroup. You are all invited to join. For as long as I am
able, I will serve as the Moderator, sharing that duty with at least
two others.

-R.S.Hoover

You likely would be interested in reading this (slide down to page 6):

http://www.sac.ca/index2.php?option=...37 &Itemid=88

A first person account of learning to glide in pre-war Germany.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com