Old February 28th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Sad day for Mxsmanic

Clark writes:

You've never flown so have no knowledge of flying.

I've flown in simulation, which is very close to flying in real life, and I've
studied a lot, so I know quite a bit about flying.

Everyone who reads your posts is exposed to a psychological
disorder.

Even if that were true, it would not qualify them to diagnose it.

If using a simulator doesn't qualify one to fly for real, then it can only be
more true that not having any exposure to psychology would guarantee that a
person could not diagnose psychological disorders.