Old March 1st 21, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

Gregg Ballou wrote on 3/1/2021 6:44 AM:
“We conclude” they wrote, “that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class.”
https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/hot-off-...he-worlds-lab/

"Ron Keeva Unz (born September 20, 1961) is the editor-in-chief and publisher of The Unz
Review, a website that promotes anti-semitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories, and white
supremacist material. In addition to Unz's own writings, the site has hosted pieces by white
supremacist Jared Taylor, among others."

Your concerns for our vaccination safety would be better served by looking at the US
experience, where 10 times as many have been vaccinated than in Israel.