Old September 5th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Default NATCA Going Down in Flames

But why is the union making such a big deal about it? To tell employees that a supervisor making a comment about dress constitutes a "meeting", well...that's why I'm glad we don't have unions at my particular part of the company.

To make it difficult for the management, in the hopes that they will
rethink their position (or at least be punished for holding it).

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.