Old April 6th 18, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Proposed SZD-55 EASA AD now out for comment - "Flight Controls – Elevator Control System / Vertical Tail – Inspecti

Hey, that was a terrific history lesson (the graph), entertaining, too!Â*
But how would you make drastic emissions reductions?Â* Electric
everything?Â* Where do those electrons come from?Â* Oh yeah, you guys, and
you know who your are - I won't stoop to such childish name calling as
you, like to ignore the simple fact that most of the electricity for
your "emission free" cars come from burning coal.

Metric?Â* Wow, you can divide by 10.Â* I'm impressed.Â* You should walk
1.609344 kilometers in my shoes.

I'm also out.Â* I'll simply smile to myself at your next barrage of name
calling

On 4/5/2018 6:47 PM, wrote:
Its so amusing how you seppos hang on to the irrational non metric system, except for in science, where the metric system is use.
But let me guess, you aint interested in no stinking facts.

--
Dan, 5J