Old September 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation at
times. This man has literally taken his life in his hands to step up to
the plate in Iraq.
Kerry presented a HUGE contrast to the mood that was displayed in
congress this morning. I am far from being a professional psychologist,
but I honestly believe that their is a limit for all American non
decided voters for Kerry's constant projection of negativity.
Today he might have crossed that line. There's a big problem for any
politician choosing to present the kind of national negativity that
Kerry represents as a constant in front of the American public. The
average American isn't stupid. They can be stubborn and
opinionated...but only a very few are REALLY stupid! Kerry either has
reached the point where more and more undecided voters are beginning to
lean away from his "message" (or lack of same as the case may be), or at
least are beginning to realize that if only a fraction of what's out
there about Kerry is true; he's not what he wants people to believe he
is.
I honestly believe that at this point, after his "performance" today,
Mr. Kerry can only do himself more and more harm as he appears in
public.
I believe all but the most extreme die hard leftists are slowly
filtering away from Kerry as more and more people are exposed to him.
In short, I believe that for the remainder of the election period, the
more Kerry appears in public the more danger there is out there for him.
I could be wrong, but I'll check back with you after the election to buy
you one if I am :-)
Anyway Ras.......hope I'm right anyway!!!
Dudley