Old September 25th 03, 03:28 AM
toadmonkey

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:22:37 GMT, rotorcfiwannabe
wrote:

Thanks to all who responded. I am looking forward to finally getting my
rotocraft rating.

I really don't see flying helicopters as a viable career path, unless you
were military trained. The costs don't outweight the benefits IMHO.

Becoming a helicopter pilot is one of my life goals, and if I can instruct
then that would be icing on the cake.

My hat is off to you folks that are doing this for a career. I know things
are tough in the fixed wing world, but from the looks of it, the rotorcraft
world has always had it tougher, even in the "good times".

Fly safely.

How long till you get your CFI? Let me know, and I just might be one of your
first students.
TM

--
Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality.
Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."

Remove "3+4" from addy before replying