Old August 26th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 6

wrote in :

In rec.aviation.piloting Englebert luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Currents supporters of Bertie the Buttlipp -

CJ Campbell
Ricky
jimp@specsol
Dave S
Bob F
John Smith

So who died and made you the Hall Monitor?

If you think saying that when he isn't quoting thousands of lines of
old post to add one word he is occasionally interesting is "support",
you have a very strange outlook on things.

Well, I thought it was a lovely thing for you to say and it made me feel
really good for the rest of the day. All warm and fuzzy inside.Like when
you have a nice cup of camomile tea.

Bertie