Old January 15th 21, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default How Have Our Soaring Vendors Fared?

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 5:32:52 PM UTC-8, 2G wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:33:29 PM UTC-8, Gregg Ballou wrote:
How could you guys not have seen these claims? If you want other sources search, it is part of the current conventional wisdom on covid. And if you believe the current conventional wisdom on covid then isn't recreational flying immoral?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/healt...ess/index.html
Health officials from Dr. Anthony Fauci on down are cautioning people that no one can dump the the face masks and social distancing behavior just because they've been vaccinated.
Why a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't mean that you can stop wearing a mask
Why a Covid-19 vaccine doesn't mean that you can stop wearing a mask
That's because even people who are themselves immune to the virus might be exposed to it and transmit it to others. It can grow in the nose, says Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
"It's possible that someone could get the vaccine but could still be an asymptomatic carrier," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician. "They may not show symptoms, but they have the virus in their nasal passageway so that if they're speaking, breathing, sneezing and so on, they can still transmit it to others."

Sorry, those AREN'T credible sources. We know Fauci has lied to us in the past, which destroyed his credibility. An "analyst" is just giving their personal opinion - note that she used the word "may" which IS NOT definitive.. I am looking for some institution such as John Hopkins, that has officially studied the issue.

Tom