Old June 19th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

Default Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

Vaughn Simon schrieb:
"Usenet user" wrote in message
Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

Relax. Take a deep breath. Set up a new account in your news reader with
the server: nntp.aioe.org. It is totally open, there is no need to even
register with them. Enjoy!

thus it will become a spam source. someday. And then they might be cut
off the usenet.

#m
--
"I have to say the biggest threat comes from overseas, and one
of the places we are increasingly worried about is Europe."