Old December 20th 10, 06:03 PM
T. Matlack T. Matlack is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Cuskelly View Post
I'm looking for a source of parts for the Beagle 206. In
particular I'm trying to trace a company called South Florida
Aircraft (James L. Hill) who at one time had "cornered the
market" on the B206. Does this company still exist under another
name? If they have gone out of business, who acquired their parts
holding? Any leads much appreciated.
Jim passed away in the late 80s . His son James L. Hill jr. took over So.Fla.Aviation and moved from the S.W. corner of FLL.to the N.E. corner next to the Marriott food service ctr @ FLL. The company subsequently seased to do business .
The B 206 parts inventory was rather large and managed by Marvin Chancy. The inventory had been stored close by off premises .As to the present location ,it is unknown by myself.
James L. jr ( Jimmy ) retained a B206 N711JH of the standard colour scheme light blu/white. Jimmy may infact still reside in Ft.Lauderdale Fl. If you can not locate him try contacting B.A.C. an FBO located on N.Perimiter Rd FLL.
I grew up with Jimmy and also was employed by S.F.Acft.
Both Jim and Jimmy were both exceptional pilots along with being technically in tune with the B206.
Good luck in locating the the honey pot of spares ,it was enormous !!

Tim