Old December 25th 16, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jacopo Romei

Default Gliders reviews

Hello everybody,

I am considering creating a website to compare gliders, meant to help choosing the best glider to buy (2nd hand or new) at the best trade-off for anyone among price, safety, handling etc etc.

I have a question for you, because I'd love to make this website useful for the community out the would you prefer a website based on crowdsourced reviews or one based on reviews written by someone respected/authoritative/renowned (no matter the criteria here and now)?

Thank you!

Jacopo