Old October 12th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
AviationNewsFreedom

Default Federal Aviation Administration Government Goon Squads trying toshut down free speech

Federal Aviation Administration Government Goon Squads
trying to shut down free speech

http://themainbang.typepad.com/blog/

This blog is known as the premier Air Traffic control
blog in America. Apparently it has gotten under the skin
of the FAA goon squads. This blog exposes on a daily basis
the incompetency and poor management practices within
the Failed Aviation Administration.

Please take a few minutes and support this site and the man
that is challenged by free speech censors within our Federal
Government. If his blog is allowed to be shut down God help
us all and our loss of free speech rights on the Internet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech