Old February 7th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 12 dead this weekend from GA crashes

"Skylune" wrote:

(I never thought a simple post would generate so much grief.... I just
thought that 12 deaths in a weekend, including a poor family wiped out,
might be relevant to GA safety.)

So what happened with the "poor family?" Did the pilot screw up
royally? If so was it something that should never have happened or
normal royal screwups by pilots who are destined to die in a plane
crash?

What about families killed in auto accidents because of driver werror?
It happens. You can't stop it.

Ron Lee