Old January 18th 18, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default What a race in Chile today!!!

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:46:38 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Enough!

To the douchebag(s) who spend all of there time posting as Wilbur (and likely many other similar aliases), in an effort to irritate and slander me, you are a total ****ing loser. **** off. Get some balls and give me a call. Let's meet. Let's talk about this like men. Consider the amount of time that this idiot has spent posting as Wilbur of the past? years. Is it Tom Kelley, Chris Schreader, Kevin Christer, Herb Killian, John Cochran, Andy Blackburn, Mini-Me Murphy or any number of other butthurt SSA Good Old Boy losers? Who really cares?

I was just on a flight with an two SSA members and fellow soaring pilots as these Wilbur posts (and others over the past year) were made, I think we can now finally prove to idiots who want to continue to pretend they believe this, that this is more SSA Good Old Boy bull****. We have just send an email to people "we care about" hence now one here, to prove this because many are really sick of this crap. We have been documenting this over the past few months. Again, to whoever this is, to be crystal clear. GO **** YOURSELF YOU EPIC ****ING LOSER. Anyone with a problem about that, please call me at 248.977.7911.

To the people here who constantly pretend to believe that Wilbur is me, and respond as such, you are as pathetic as it comes. You can also **** off.. You are morons.

RAS has been and always will be nothing more than a haven to SSA good old boy trolls. The only reason I am here today (I NEVER READ THIS GARBAGE) is because my friends asked me to do so in conjunction with their email to a large group of other soaring pilots disputing this garbage. Thanks to them and again, to the rest you you Wilbur psychotic, **** OFF. You are total losers and this is why your stewardship of US SOARING is a total failure and an endless disaster. The people above in this thread... BUTTHURT, LOSERS.

I am looking forward to competing this spring, now more than ever.

Cheers,

Sean Fidler
7T
248.977.7911 for anyone with a further problem

also a personal favorite:
https://giphy.com/gifs/optical-illus...-aZ3LDBs1ExsE8