Old January 19th 18, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default What a race in Chile today!!!

Sean is passionate about our sport. We need a thousand or more young people like him with similar passion for the sport. Not everyone has the same operating style, he is the new generation, wants to shake things up and wants it now. Embrace the enthusiasm !

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 6:53:03 PM UTC-8, Tango Eight wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:58:00 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
Oh an by the way, I am very proud to have been the one, along with my wife Tiffany, to have brought FAI SGP to the USA, almost entirely on our own, and at a loss financially.

Without that, Mr. Kelley would not be in Chili right now and the USA, under its elite SSA "stewardship" would be even more irrelevant to international soaring than they are today.

Thanks to those of you who recognize and appreciate that.

You already know what the great of you can do, as far as I am concerned.. Remeber, RAS is a haven for SSa GOB trolls. Anybody with new ideas, who is not a GOB insider, is a target of their butthurt. Don't bother. Use Facebook or some other form of communication. It's the same poelel here over and over. No new news.

Sincerely,

Sean Fidler
7T
248.977.7911

I suspect I am not alone in wishing we could keep the SGP organizing Sean and send the internet-psycho Sean packing.

best regards,
Evan Ludeman / T8