Old December 1st 04, 04:41 PM
Bob Gardner

Nope. Look at a list of approaches for some airports and you will see both
"GPS Rwy 16" and "RNAV(GPS) Rwy 16." My area of interest was the minimums
box, since the ones I ran across when just guessing usually had only
circling approaches. Thought that the approach to Frederick, MD, that Phil
Boyer used in the AOPA video on WAAS would have something other than
circling, but I was wrong.

Bob

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message
To keep me from looking at every approach plate PDF in the country for
some research I am doing, would you folks give me some examples of
standalone (not RNAV(GPS)) approaches in your areas of operation?

Thanks.

Bob Gardner

I thought they changed the name of GPS approaches to RNAV a year or so
ago.

Mike
MU-2