Old August 16th 04, 05:45 PM
Leadfoot

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message
.. .

"Leadfoot" wrote in message

" You may get your wish. Hopefully John Kerry has not hired you to be
his Secretary of State.

LOL... why? Senators generally don't get their own secratary of state.

Generally starting an unnecessary war is a firing offense for a

president...
kind of like fighting with your co-workers

Well if he had started an 'unnecssary' war, then I might agree with you.
But
as it stands now, I fail to see anything resembling that.

Will the Shareholders will get a chance to fire the CEO in November and
about half are seeing an unnecessary war.

No WMD

No operational links to al-queda

1000 or so dead, thousands more wounded or maimed

200 billion spent so far with tax cuts for the top 1% continuing

The US army in the midst of a prisoner abuse scandal whose primary cause is
the administrations unwillingness to properly occupy Iraq with enough
troops.

An administration that has a reputation for intimidating naysayers.

Need I go on?