Old December 5th 03, 04:46 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , says...

:On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
:he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
:The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
:way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
:that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

Hmmm is that anyway to treat the Great Waddling Goose of aviation??? turn their
back on him??? Don't they know who he is?? Don't they know that ANN is growing
so fast it's bursting at the seams?? Ask jaun!! You'd think they'd be begging
zoom to advertize with ANN.I'm surprised at their treatment of the GWG .At least
they'll talk to Duckboy ,they did honest...
But if ANN is growing so fast and making so much money why does their help
wanted ad say low wages?? Just wondering

See ya

Chuck (aka Duckboy,el POLLO Loco ,shakey Jake ,Jake 1776, Chas., Dad, Grampa.
bro#1 ,Hey you and Karol) S