Old May 6th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Linton

Default Canard or Mooney

Dave S explained on 5/4/2008 :
Linton Yarbrough wrote:

To make matters worser, I can't build one so I have to take someone
else's work. but the numbers of successful Cozys is a testament to
the design. plus, you get to install a rotary-Wankel; this is good?

The Cozy and the velocity were designed and intended to be used with a
"certified" horizontally opposed air cooled engine. Some enterprising
experimenters have used the rotary/wankel engine, with varying degrees of
success.

Dave

Dave I don't need varying degrees of success. I guess as the Capt said
if you want to tinker, maintain and build, then go EXP.

Maybe my next assessment is Mooney vs. ???