Old February 28th 19, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2019 SSA handicap list

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:58:59 AM UTC-5, MNLou wrote:
I assume the handicaps are weight based and do not include any adjustments for prop drag on FES models or drag from unsealed bay doors for gliders with motors on a mast.

Is that correct?

I don't know of any data on unsealed bay doors. I do believe data on FES drag is out there someplace.

Thanks!

Lou

There is a 1.4% adjustment for props on FES ships, developed from information available last year when this first came up.
UH