Old July 30th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.restoration,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darkwing

Default Oshkosh 2008 Photos

"John" wrote in message
Maybe I am spoiled. I keep expecting that in this modern age there
will be plenty of photos of an event like AirVenture even while it is
ongoing. The official EAA site is top heavy with photos of mechanical
bulls, past prime rock n' roll acts, and photos of the people that
make AirVenture what it is. It is airplanes that make AirVenture what
it is!

I search and search and have yet to find a good site with current
pictures from this years AirVenture convention. Somebody somewhere
must be sending pictures to the internet. What new or different
warbirds, classics, antiques and homebuilts have showed up so far? I
want to see! So who is posting decent photographs and how do I find
them?

John Dupre'
EAA 105350

Avweb.com has on going coverage of AirVenture.